Planning for the Goffle Invite

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
DX

Planning for the Goffle Invite

Post by DX » Mon May 07, 2007 1:39 am

In an attempt to draw more interest, the local battle format changed a bit. Basically, more professional sounding names, rules, etc. I've actually been using "very incomplete with no verification" world rankings to drum up support and team spirit. No one has figured out that there's no concrete league or rankings yet!

With that said, my team members do know there's a world out there with other teams because we are working to "beat" them within "the top 10". Image Our next war is the Goffle Invite, open to anyone. While I doubt that anyone will come besides us, it is worth asking. The ultimate would be if M4 showed up with any part of his team - our entire roster would probably show up for a war like that. That would be like the Dominator War showdown with M4 and XN.

The Goffle Invite is most likely going to be 2 weekends from now, and may be a two war weekend. It would be amazing if a team, regardless of size, can come from out of town. If just one team comes, we could have the first ever triangular war, where all three fight each other at the same time, no alliances. The Tactical Theory has shown that even a team of two people is enough to compete with any else.

I know you're out there in Long Island, southern Connecticut, Vermont, eastern Mass, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. I know someone has to have nothing planned 2 weeks from now and not think that Ridgewood, NJ is too far a drive. Someone out there wants to take their shot at Jersey's best or fight alongside us in what would be our most epic war at our most epic battlefield! C'mon, don't be shy!
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!