Hey everyone

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Binnie

Hey everyone

Post by Binnie » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:12 pm

:) Hey im josh, im an Aussie, Love water fights dont usually get to have them much coz its cold most of the year.... evan in summer sumtimes where i come from. Yeah ive always wanted to make my own super soaker.... and we have our yr 12 muck up day soon and was hoping to make a supersoaker or a balloon mortar....

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:34 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Super Soaker Central forums! I'm not sure about the availability of PVC in Australia, but you should definitely be able to get your hands on copper pipe.

Oh, and would you mind running your post through the spell check of a word processor before posting? Thanks. :cool:

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:08 pm

If you can get PVC, we have plenty of guides to building homemade water blasters available on our website.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:51 pm

I'm fairly certain PVC is available in Australia. sbell, who's from nearby New Zealand, had no trouble finding PVC, although what he found was slightly different than the PVC of the USA. Australia shouldn't be very different.

Here's the link to sbell's homemade water gun: http://www.geocities.com/waterwarrior49 ... t/article5

If aquaarmourydavid was still around, he might be able to provide some help because he did do a few interesting modifications that involved restructuring the gun. Sadly, he hasn't been seen much in the past few years

Binnie

Post by Binnie » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:40 am

Ok sweet thanks, i was keen to make the RolandTower's Ultimate Water Gun. can someone please tell me bout it, like when u pump it up are you able to put out bursts or will it let out all the water at once?

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Instructions For Use
1. Open the stop valve on your gun, and close the ball valve. Unscrew the cleanout cap on the tank.
2. Fill with water through the 1.5" port on the Tee.
3. Replace the cleanout cap, making sure it's on tight with a wrench.
4. Attach the air compressor and charge the tank to 85 psi.
5. Put the backpack on your back, or otherwise make sure that the tank remains upright throughout firing.
6. Profit.
If you don't have a compressor, you can use a bicycle pump at that step instead. Also, the gun shoots whenever you open the valve so bursts and long shots are easy to do.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Binnie

Post by Binnie » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:56 am

its going to cost me about $1000 to make over here :mad: