Storm

General water gun discussion.
death angel

Post by death angel » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:15 am

I was looking around ebay and I found a gun called Storm T SHock. Is it new? Is it as good as the other ones?
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:35 pm

on the box of it it says: "constant water pressure" and it comes with some weird attachment. I wonder if its soem sort of cps-like soaker with super charging abilities.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:38 pm

Originally posted by blaze@Jun 2 2004, 06:35 PM
on the box of it it says: "constant water pressure" and it comes with some weird attachment.  I wonder if its soem sort of cps-like soaker with super charging abilities.
Storms do not rely on CPS technology, last I heard. I do know however, that they do use air pressure technology, so taking a storm against a CPS is not adviseable.

edit- the stream can be constant, but its not a CPS. Also if it has quick-charge capability, that would be breaching the copywright (or patent) of Hasbro's past soakers, and would be illegal.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:39 pm

It has the ability some other storm guns have with an attachment. YOu can hook at hose to the back of the gun for constant ressure, and water. Unfortunately, you can not use it as a regular blaster. It must always be on a hose. As for how good it is, and stats. I have no clue.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------