Uh....

Maybe they were paid by hasbro....

I have no idea.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:41 am

thats crazy, they couldn't have bee in soakers for long.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

cps41000x

Post by cps41000x » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:57 am

I remember I was like that with my first gun ever since I shot my friends collused cps 2000 I can't get enough soakage and power personnaly I Don't like soaker tag because me and some of my bros were playin soaker tag and I shot him with my cps 2500 and he didn't like that he didn't have the most powerful gun so he porpusly soaked his own soaker tag until it was gone and quit!

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:36 am

Amazon Reviews:
-"1.buy this gun or ELSE! If you don't buy this gun you don't know what you're missing out on. this and the Secret Strike Twin Pack with 4 st Targets are the best guns I've ever seen. They both have things like the soaker attack ball and the secret strike button that soaks everything! if you want to be unbeatable geet this and the secret strike twin set as backup, THEY ROCK!

2.all of the guns of soaker tag is COOL ! I mean that the company that made soaker tag made it so cool with all these features that its not only a water gun but also a water gun with all these gadjet thingies to make them even better if your THINKING of buying this you can stop thinking now and buy it because its awesome anyways you can always return it if you think its bad, but I highly doubt that.

3.so far I've been lookin at all kinds of sites for the soaker tag guns and the ones I like the best are the hydroblade and the triple aggrasor. I mean it shoots up to 35 feet and if you would measure that it's pretty far. Espicially since the game you play when getting the guns is even better. If I would give this toy a rating from 1-5 I would give it a 10.

4.My brother and I have out own little spy fort and the neighbors kids always try to get in. THey play our enemies. SO we used the triple aggressor and it practicly blew them away. THen we pulled out the liquidator which is smaller for back up. THey were more soaked then if they had been thrown in hte pool! THis thing RULES BUY IT NOW!
"-
Yep, I said it once before and I will say it again, Amazon reviews are one of the most meaningless reviews on the net. No stats, detailed description or facts. Only a lot of "cool" and "awesome". The only fact that was mentioned is 35 feet, and he probably got that from the box.

Im not suprised that the public likes it, since the public liked the makarena, watches reality TV, and are fairly easy contolabled by every lame flavor of the month. Looking at the overall context and history of soakers, the SoakerTag series is a miserable failure. Giving the aggressor a 10 in a scale of 1-5, doesn't even make sense logicaly. What would he give a CPS3200? A million gazillion out of 100? I guess my point is, Amazon reviews on soakers are as reliable as french vocabulary from a Texan.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:41 am

I wasn't saying the reviews are accurate. I was just saying that a lot of people are going to like the SoakerTag series.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:54 am

Originally posted by DoomSoaker@Apr 29 2004, 04:41 AM
I wasn't saying the reviews are accurate. I was just saying that a lot of people are going to like the SoakerTag series.
Oh I know. My point was that the public knows bull.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:15 pm

Some people look for the "coolness" factor over the stats and performance ratings first. I don't buy a new gun without going to iSoaker or SSC to look for it's review first.
this and the Secret Strike Twin Pack with 4 st Targets are the best guns I've ever seen. They both have things like the soaker attack ball and the secret strike button that soaks everything!
Problem one: Secret Strike sucks. plain and simple.

Problem two: The Soaker attack ball doesen't come close to water baloons.
soaker tag made it so cool with all these features that its not only a water gun but also a water gun with all these gadjet thingies to make them even better
Problem one: Don't go for features and gadgets, go for the parts that count, Range, Power and Comfort. You need it to shoot far, have some power and like how comfortable it is.
the ones I like the best are the hydroblade and the triple aggrasor. I mean it shoots up to 35 feet and if you would measure that it's pretty far
That range is horrible! I mean, come on! go get a 2100 or CPS 4100 somewhere, they both shoot farther.
My brother and I have out own little spy fort and the neighbors kids always try to get in. THey play our enemies. SO we used the triple aggressor and it practicly blew them away. THen we pulled out the liquidator which is smaller for back up. THey were more soaked then if they had been thrown in hte pool!
I wonder how great that "spy fort" really is...

Actually, the Liquidator might be ok for back-up, but the 3A doesen't have that much power.

Just my opinion,
Racer
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:07 pm

I agree with you, except about the Secret Strike. It wasn't as bad as it could be, it definetly is the best pressurized reservoir gun ever made, with about a 45 foot range, very good.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:08 pm

The riot blast ability was also a nice touch.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups