Make me a water gun?

General water gun discussion.
Pebbles28

Make me a water gun?

Post by Pebbles28 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:27 pm

I'm looking for someone to make me a watergun. Due to university/work/football commitments, I don't have the time to learn how to make one for myself. Can anybody point me in the right direction and give me an estimate on cost?

I'd be looking for a powerful gun (probably with a relatively wide stream) designed for heavy assault that has a large backpack for more water storage which connects directly with the gun itself.

Thanks a lot guys.

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed May 02, 2007 8:53 pm

So far, very little has been accomplished in way of people sending each other soakers. I believe Ben might have sent an APH or two to ZOCCOZ a while back, but I don't know how that panned out. Ben has the most experience with homemades and had plans to start a store, so if anybody can help you, it's him.

Learning how to make the gun isn't much of an issue. It might take a day or two to consider the parts you need, but then you just go out to the hardware store, get the PVC, and glue. ;)

I highly recommend building the water gun yourself, unless you're stuck for time even more than I think. As of yet, nobody's failed at building a homemade, so I doubt "learning how" will be an issue. However, the hassle of buying the parts could be a rare issue. :cool:

As for buying a homemade, I can't really answer your question. I would private message or email Ben if he doesn't respond to this thread sometime - he's been busy.