Post by Johnyshotgun » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:14 pm

6*EES super soaker
2*Splashfire
1* 2000 s.s.
1*3000 s.s.
3* s.s. 5000
and 1*artillery

Please reply and comment on it.
Last edited by Johnyshotgun on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:05 pm

Nice arsenal. What are your fights like? I mean, how many people do you fight with, and do they use their own water guns?

Are those s.s. 2000s, 3000s, and 5000s the Max-D water gun? I love the Max-D 5000, and the 3000 is pretty powerful for a pistol. The only problem is that their triggers eventually require repair when the springs weaken. :rolleyes:

I'd love to hear more about your artillery too, maybe some pictures. Is it pneumatic?

Johnyshotgun

Here is the info!

Post by Johnyshotgun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Yes it is pnuematic artillery, as a matter of fact. I meant the maxD 5000 by 5000.I have 10 people hand picked, but im trying to get regulars, or people who don't have required specialities. The problem is i don't know how to ask them. Checked the arsenal again, 1 hydroblitz with pack, 2 artic blast guns, and the shield soaker, 3000 i think and a pirhanna. These guns are pooled together by me and two of my friends. We use a tree fort as a base and we use flanking, rushing, charging, attacks from the rear, bombardment, and quick strike, I rarely get stuck in a stale mate, I use quick strikes. Another tactic is using flour, putting it into a balloon, shooting it through artillery, or attacking bases. We also use a shed as our prison. We keep them until a deal is struck or day is over. Then the next day they come back to the prison. Ahhhh, the artillery is used alot before large raids, we use those flour balloons to cause panick across the enemy line, in also lessens enemy sight. The problem is suffacting, which has never happened, and midair explosions.My point is to strike quick and cause confusion onto the enemy lines. Also artillery shoots water balloons when the flour attack is over. Sometimes men use there own guns, since these guns are pooled by me and 2 other Friends.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Sounds like fun! I'd consider giving everybody a few flour bombs or water balloons so that you can send off a massive salvo if necessary. Also, remember that you can throw water balloons pretty far, especially with some of those wrist slingshot-type things.

I'd suggest getting one or two new water guns for the team, or having individuals get some. The Max-D 5000s are mid-sized guns, but they still outclass the smaller ones in your lineup. ;)

Johnyshotgun

A another qeustion.

Post by Johnyshotgun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:18 pm

Would it be ok for me to ask for donations from other people and if so, how much 5$,10$,20$? Also could you tell me if it might be ok to ask people , or regulars. :confused: Tell me, also I found a new kind of water weapon, using long balloons, putting water 1/4-1/6 water and using the end to circle and throwing. :)
Raid,strike, and kill.