TALK!

General water gun discussion.
Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:55 am

My God! It's been five days since anyone said a word, even in the Moderatorial forums!
Someone! Soakers! Off-Topic! Tactics! Heck, even TECH! Someone, say something! Let me know you're aliiiive! :o
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:22 pm

Okay, Soakologist, I don't know if you've noticed, but the forum is in an archive mode. You should have read the frontpage news because you would have learned that we are. Luckily this post won't be saved (so stop posting). I turned posting off for most everyone except for moderators, administrators and the group iSoaker.com is in.

The database is so large that it would take too long to download and restore again at this point, so (with help from support) I restored it once and was ready for the move. However, it was then that I ran into a problem running IPB and after I investigated it, we had to save up money to buy vBulletin (which I plan on buying today). We've been taking donations to help with the cost up to this point.

If you'd like to help expedite this process, you could donate some money or stop posting. ;)

isoaker_com

Okay

Post by isoaker_com » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:14 pm

I think I've completed resetting my account on these new boards here at good ol' SSCentral.

This place feels rather alien to me at the moment. New board, new look, new feel... different.

I guess what they say holds all too well: the only constant thing is change, itself. :P
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:30 am

This is really weird. I hope it gets back to normal soon. Everything interesting always happens when I go away. :p
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:29 pm

Things are ok now with the logging in part. Although I don't like the design at all, old one was way better. Oh well.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:19 pm

Well this is bull, my sig shows as a link!
I don't check this forum anymore.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:24 pm

RacerSoaker445 wrote:Well this is bull, my sig shows as a link!

Yeah, mine did too. I changed it to text and now I can't see it at all.

EDIT: Ah ha, I changed an option in my User CP and now I can see it.
Last edited by Forceuser on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:44 am

Wow, this is wierd...It will definately take some getting used to. Oh, BTW Ben can you change my name to soakerhunter?