Knight Rider!

General water gun discussion.
Specter

Knight Rider!

Post by Specter » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:04 am

Water guns, I believe the Water Warriors Argon. (I know its Water Warriors though not sure about model) were just on the show Knight Rider. The 2 guys were having a water fight in the lab with themselves, Kitt and a robot as the teams.
robot was holding a soaker, the 2 guys had one each, and the car Kitt was shooting them with water from his windshield washer sprayer. lol
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

DJIA305

Re: Knight Rider!

Post by DJIA305 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 pm

I just saw an older episode of Entourage where the boys are invited to Malibu for a bash on the beach. EVERYONE had Water Warrior soakers. Except one or two guys that had those long soaker sticks, the ones you dip in water and suck it in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***New to Super Soaking!*** Arsenal: SS Arctic Blast (nevermind I just returned it), SS Flash Flood, SS Max Infusion BackPack x 2, SS CPS 2500, SS Hydro Blitz.